Jobs 2018-02-09T15:53:50+00:00

Lead Developer Symfony / Javascript.

Job description:

​The initial customer is a Franco-Tunisian company that operates in the medical field. You develop a new application in start-up mode. Work mode : integrated team in full agility . Here is the technical pile on which you must be comfortable:
  • Symfony 3,4
  • JS platform to choose
  • PHPUnit, Behat, TU JS
  • Docker
  • Travis, Scrutinizer
  • Git, Github, Jira

Job requirements:

  • You have at least 5 years of experience.
  • You have demonstrated your value on posts / projects with a high technical and / or business challenge.
  • You like to learn and communicate your knowledge.
  • You are looking for challenges.
  • You have a technical maturity (object-oriented programming, architectures, systems) and you are interested in the job.
  • LAMP, OOP, Symfony,
Your work for the client will occupy you around 80% of the time. In the remaining 20%, you will participate in the life of the company. You are called to follow and animate trainings, other initiatives, to work on internal projects, train around new technologies.
To apply, here is the link

Lead developer React JS

Job description:

​The initial customer is a French startup. Work mode : integrated team in full agility . Framed in a very advanced industrialization context (Microservices / Docker / Travis / Scrutinizer / CD), you have set up a new project entirely based on React JS. Here is the technical pile on which you must be comfortable:
  • ReactJS, ECMAScript
  • Gulp, Bower
  • Bootstrap, SASS
  • Docker
  • Travis, Scrutinizer
  • Git, Github, Jira

Job requirements:

  • You have at least 5 years of experience.
  • You are a Javascript expert with significant experience in React JS.
  • You have a technical maturity (TDD, OOP, Architectures).
  • You are rigorous and passionate.
  • You are eager to learn and to share your knowledge.
  • Looking for challenges.
  • The knowledge of PHP, Symfony and Node JS is a plus .
Your work for the client will occupy you around 80% of the time. In the remaining 20%, you will participate in the life of the company.
You are called to follow and animate trainings, other initiatives, to work on internal projects, train around new technologies.

Why join Smart Team?

Continuous learning.

It allows you to evolve and consolidate your skills.

Agile Methodology assumed in all its aspects (project, communication, …)

It will allow you to integrate easily into the different projects.

Interesting projects.

We choose projects that are interesting from the business point of view and for their forefront technologies.

Modern and International Management

No deep hierarchical structures, transparency as value, holacracy.

A cohesive team

Care, mutual help and respect are always present.

Very motivating salaries.

JOBS

Lead Developer Symfony / Javascript.

Job description:

​The initial customer is a Franco-Tunisian company that operates in the medical field. You develop a new application in start-up mode. Work mode : integrated team in full agility . Here is the technical pile on which you must be comfortable:
  • Symfony 3,4
  • JS platform to choose
  • PHPUnit, Behat, TU JS
  • Docker
  • Travis, Scrutinizer
  • Git, Github, Jira

Job requirements:

  • You have at least 5 years of experience.
  • You are a Javascript expert with significant experience in React JS.
  • You have a technical maturity (TDD, OOP, Architectures).
  • You are rigorous and passionate.
  • You are eager to learn and to share your knowledge.
  • Looking for challenges.
  • The knowledge of PHP, Symfony and Node JS is a plus .
Your work for the client will occupy you around 80% of the time. In the remaining 20%, you will participate in the life of the company.
You are called to follow and animate trainings, other initiatives, to work on internal projects, train around new technologies.
To apply, here is the link

Lead developer React JS

Job description:

The initial customer is a French startup. Work mode : integrated team in full agility . Framed in a very advanced industrialization context (Microservices / Docker / Travis / Scrutinizer / CD), you have set up a new project entirely based on React JS. Here is the technical pile on which you must be comfortable:
  • ReactJS, ECMAScript
  • Gulp, Bower
  • Bootstrap, SASS
  • Docker
  • Travis, Scrutinizer
  • Git, Github, Jira

Job requirements:

  • You have at least 5 years of experience.
  • You have demonstrated your value on posts / projects with a high technical and / or business challenge.
  • You like to learn and communicate your knowledge.
  • You are looking for challenges.
  • You have a technical maturity (object-oriented programming, architectures, systems) and you are interested in the job.
  • LAMP, OOP, Symfony,
Your work for the client will occupy you around 80% of the time. In the remaining 20%, you will participate in the life of the company.
You are called to follow and animate trainings, other initiatives, to work on internal projects, train around new technologies.

Why join Smart Team?

Continuous learning.

It allows you to evolve and consolidate your skills.

The Agile Methodology assumed in all its aspects (project, communication, …)

It will allow you to integrate easily into the different projects.

L’ Intérêt des projets.

We choose interesting projects from the business point of view and the technologies employed, always at the forefront.

Modern and International Management

No deep hierarchical structures, transparency as value, (holacracy).

A cohesive team

Agreement, mutual help and respect are always present.

Very motivating salaries..

Lead Developer Symfony / Javascript.

Job description:

​The initial customer is a Franco-Tunisian company that operates in the medical field. You develop a new application in start-up mode. Work mode : integrated team in full agility . Here is the technical pile on which you must be comfortable:
  • Symfony 3,4
  • JS platform to choose
  • PHPUnit, Behat, TU JS
  • Docker
  • Travis, Scrutinizer
  • Git, Github, Jira

Job requirements:

  • You have at least 5 years of experience.
  • You have demonstrated your value on posts / projects with a high technical and / or business challenge.
  • You like to learn and communicate your knowledge.
  • You are looking for challenges.
  • You have a technical maturity (object-oriented programming, architectures, systems) and you are interested in the job.
  • LAMP, OOP, Symfony,
Your work for the client will occupy you around 80% of the time. In the remaining 20%, you will participate in the life of the company. You are called to follow and animate trainings, other initiatives, to work on internal projects, train around new technologies.
To apply, here is the link

Lead developer React JS

Job description:

​ The initial customer is a French startup. Work mode : integrated team in full agility . Framed in a very advanced industrialization context (Microservices / Docker / Travis / Scrutinizer / CD), you have set up a new project entirely based on React JS. Here is the technical pile on which you must be comfortable:
  • ReactJS, ECMAScript
  • Gulp, Bower
  • Bootstrap, SASS
  • Docker
  • Travis, Scrutinizer
  • Git, Github, Jira

Job requirements:

  • You have at least 5 years of experience.
  • You are a Javascript expert with significant experience in React JS.
  • You have a technical maturity (TDD, OOP, Architectures).
  • You are rigorous and passionate.
  • You are eager to learn and to share your knowledge.
  • Looking for challenges.
  • The knowledge of PHP, Symfony and Node JS is a plus .
Your work for the client will occupy you around 80% of the time. In the remaining 20%, you will participate in the life of the company.
You are called to follow and animate trainings, other initiatives, to work on internal projects, train around new technologies.

Why join Smart Team?

Continuous learning.

It allows you to evolve and consolidate your skills.

The Agile Methodology assumed in all its aspects (project, communication, …)

It will allow you to integrate easily into the different projects.

L’ Intérêt des projets.

We choose interesting projects from the business point of view and the technologies employed, always at the forefront.

Modern and International Management

No deep hierarchical structures, transparency as value, (holacracy).

A cohesive team

Agreement, mutual help and respect are always present.

Very motivating salaries..